Thursday, October 11, 2007

Manasssas - October 8, 2007











Unfortunately, Kit lost the post I had written on Monday night, when she was uploading the pictures. I'll try to remember the day.
It was a wonderful day. Kit and I drove to Manassas with my great grandson Austen where we met my daughter Nora, who proudly showed us the restaurant she and her son Dan are in the process of buying. It is a church that was converted to a restaurant. Both Nora and Dan have been in the business for years and are very interested in going out on their own.
The first picture is Austen with his proud parents, my grandson-in-law Stephen and my granddaughter Melissa.
The second one is Nora, my grandson Dan, and Austen
The third one, of course, is Austen and me.
The last picture is Nora pointing through a window is the restaurant she and Dan want to purchase.
Austen and his parents had gone to the Redskins game on Sunday. Austen sat with his two great uncles Jack and Charlie, and cousin John. Austen had a great time. Afterwards, he stayed the night with Kit and spent the following day with more cousins, as it was a holiday.
I had a wonderful time visiting with my children and grandchildren and seeing the restaurant Nora and Dan want to buy.

No comments: