Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My TV

I enjoy watching the Catholic Channel. I keep it on that station all day. One day my TV went on the blink. Nora called Charlie and asked him to replace it. He came right over away with a bigger TV, but it stopped working the next day. Nora called the cable people. They came over two times. Charlie came over a few more times.

When I told Charlie the TV only worked for one day after it was fixed each time, he wrote instructions on the clicker in pencil. Everything was fine for a day and half. Unfortunately, I pushed the wrong button and the TV didn't work again. When Kit dropped me off from Easter dinner, she called Charlie for instructions and followed them to get the TV to turn on again. Kit wrote the instructions on a piece of paper and taped it to the clicker.

I now have the TV back and I haven't hit the wrong button. It is a great life.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE COMMENT!

Hi Grandad! I just stopped by for a visit and noticed the above comment. He's tried his little game on mine and no one should go near that site.

Lots of hugs your way from all of us in Kansas!