Monday, September 22, 2008

Open House at Nora and Dan's Restaurant




Tonight was a late night for me. Jack and I went to the open house from 8-10 pm at the new restaurant. It was a tremendous difference from a few weeks ago. Everything was painted and shiny. Joe's pictures were on the wall. Four of my children were there and my grandson Dan. I was only missing my daughter Elsie in Florida.

Nora was dressed up in a suit. Dan was dressed to tend bar.

Nora and Dan invited friends and family for food and drink on their opening night. They picked Monday as many of their friends are also in the restaurant business and that is a day off for many of them. There was plenty of food, drinks, music, and people. I was very glad to part of such a happy occasion.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Congrats to Nora and Dan, it looks so inviting! Unfortunately I'm many states away...bummer :(

KathyA said...

What a lovely restaurant! I wish them much luck and prosperity.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful family. Kathy