Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Thank-you Letter for a Wonderful Christmas to my son Jack and my daughter-in-law Ellen


12-31-06

I would like first to thank Jack and Ellen for one of the most enjoyable evenings in my life. I sat in the wheel chair like King George and overlooked all of the workers and I never seen a party so well organized. Also, it was great to see Carolina and John one newly married couple with great news that makes me a great grandfather and makes Jack a grandfather and Ellen a grandmother for the very first time. And I must say that Jack and Ellen are very happy with their new titles, Nana and Granddad

The food was the very best and very tasty, and enjoyed by all.

Also, Stephen and Melissa successfully married, and their adopting Austen who stole the show, especially the way he bit Jack’s leg with the dragon.

It was very nice to see Kristen and Kevin again and that both are doing so well in their careers. I hope someday to see their new home in California. I was able to get the clippings of Kristen’s wardrobe and each garment she picked out that was in the magazine, plus the price and where to get it. It also showed her as a very beautiful model.

I understand Austen got all As on his report card, in addition to learning sign language, and is now a permanent resident of the Burnside family. It was like a television show to watch Jack’s reaction to Austen’s dragon. I never seen Jack jump that much before.

Then all of us went in to the living room and exchanged some wonderful stories of our families and our lives. I found it a most enjoyable evening. In fact, it was one of the best Mann parties I have ever attended.

In closing, I enjoyed the party so much that it touched the very cockles of my heart.

Love to Nana and Grand Dad,

Dad/Johnny

No comments: