Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ice Cream Parlor

Tonight I was taken back by surprise. My daughter Kit took me out to eat. We ended up at a very nice place where we ate pizza, the biggest pieces I had ever seen. They were 7 or 8 inches long and 6 inches wide.

After eating the nice pizza, we got started again by going to the ice cream place a few doors down, where they make it front of you on a frozen plate. They put in all sorts of things inside a huge ice cream cone – about 5 or 6 inches wide. The circle part of the cone sits out two inches, so you can chip it off while you eat the ice cream.

Kit said there would be some singing after she put a tip in the jar. And there was all this singing. It makes you feel important. Evidently they must do this all day. The ice cream was delicious, but I could only eat half of it. All in all, I had all I could possibly eat. It was up to my neck.

No comments: