Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Letter From my Florida Granddaughter Lila for my 86th birthday
























HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDDAD!

There are so many things that I love about you. I have such wonderful memories of you when I was a small child. I remember you coming to Florida and visiting. You spent a lot of energy playing and listening to/with me in the pool. I remember when you held me how much you cared. When I was growing up, you were always so positive and encouraging of me and my pursuits. That means so much in those years. I love all the stories you tell. You have an amazing perspective. I gain so much from your presence. You have the qualities of a great listener. You speak honestly. You care deeply about others, and always seem to try to do anything you can to make things better for others.

You are amazing.

I love you.

Lila

No comments: