Monday, July 30, 2007

King George























I like to say I was treated like King George when things go well. And I was treated like a King this whole week-end. Here is a picture of me with my grand daughter Lila on my new sofa. I enjoy listening to the Big Band music on the cassette tapes as I relax with my feet up. For my birthday, I received a new player with records of Irish music and more Big Band songs. Kit tells me there is no needle involved. Lila and Kit set up the player during their visit. We listened to many favorites such as Danny Boy, Wild Irish Rose, and When Irish Eyes are Smiling.




Another member of my family who has been treated like a King is my great grand son John Eugenio. Everyone wants to hold him.......It was a special treat his parents were able to make the long trip to Virginia for my birthday party. My son Jack's family could be no happier.

















































No comments: