Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 90th Birthday Party

This has been a busy month for me. My daughter Nora has been making preparations for my 90th birthday party at her house on July 28.

Nora has kept me informed. She showed me the card she designed on the computer.

She set the time at 4 pm as that is when the sun is at a good angle in her front yard. She has rented tents in case it rains. She bought a slush machine and an ice cream maker.

We are going to have peach ice cream in honor of Kitty, as Kitty's family loved homemade peach ice cream. Nora said she will put up a sign and call it "Kitty's ice cream".

I wrote a speech to give my family and friends. Kit has typed it on the computer and will make copies for everyone.

There will be out-of-town guests. My daughter Elsie and granddaughter Lila will be here from Florida. My grandson Kevin will fly in from LA and my granddaughter Kate will come down from New York. The rest of my family is in the area.

No comments: